IXcellerate Moscow Two Datacentre
- 3300 m2, 2 data halls
- 1580 racks space are available
- IT load: 8,5 MW
- Design PUE: 1,4
- Total power load – 13,5 MW
- 2N power redundancy with customizable options
- Precision-based Vertiv PDX chillers with EconoPhase TM
- N+1 (N+20%) cooling redundancy, where N=5/li>
The data center campus employs a unified telecommunication transit system: each data center has two autonomous connections to the cable duct system, and their own telecom room with carrier nodes connected to it. Both data centers are connected by optical backbones along two independent routes, ensuring that Moscow Two customers have the same access to any of the 50+ operators present at the Moscow One Datacentre.
- 20 minutes drive from city centre
- 30 km from Sheremetyevo airport, 60 km from Domodedovo
- Metro station “Otradnoe” is in 20 min walk away. From there the data center can be reached by route taxi №380
- Railway station Degunino is in 5-min walk from the data center. It is a 15-min drive from Belorussky and Savelovsky stations.